The health and well-being of our users is paramount for us, just as you for privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over 16 years old may register at cirugiaendoluminal.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under 16, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under 16 and you have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
• We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Advanced Endoscopy Institute Espinós Turró has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as the Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
• Identity of the Responsible: Integral Services Endoscopy, S.L.
• Commercial name: Instituto de Endoscopia Avanzada Espinós Turró
• NIF / CIF: B65019101
• Address: C / Vilana 12, 1st floor. 08022 Barcelona (Barcelona)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Activity: Treatment of digestive endoscopy and bariatric endoscopy
• Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in volume 40972, book 4, folio 81) and sheet B378015, on 03-19-2015
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above, the personal data you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we deal with at the Espinós Turró Advanced Endoscopy Institute come from:
• Contact Form
• Subscription form
• Blog comments
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not the Espinós Turró Advanced Endoscopy Institute is treating personal data that concerns you.
Interested persons have the right to:
• Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
• Request rectification or deletion
• Request limitation of your treatment
• Oppose the treatment
• Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
• Treatment is based on consent
• The data has been provided by the person concerned.
• The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In the Espinós Turró Advanced Endoscopy Institute there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
• Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone, to respond to the requirements of the users of cirugiaendoluminal.com. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of:
o CDmon (provider of Integral Services Endoscopy, S.L.), is located within the EU.
• Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of:
o Mailchimp (provider of Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L.), is located outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
• Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the posts of the blog cirugiaendoluminal.com, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wishes and give an answer about the previous ones.
. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of:
o CDmon (provider of Integral Services Endoscopy, S.L.), is located within the EU
• Chat form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, so you can participate in managing the registration to our chat to manage our communications. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of:
o Zendesk (provider of Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L.), is located outside the EU in the USA. Zendesk is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
• To support and improve the services offered by this website.
• To manage social networks. Advanced Endoscopy Institute Espinós Turró can have a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of cirugiaendoluminal.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user of Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Instituto de Endoscopia Avanzada Espinós Turró. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L. (Institute of Advanced Endoscopy Espinós Turró) with address at C / Vilana 12, plant 1. 08022 Barcelona (Barcelona), Barcelona, 08022 will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Instituto de Endoscopia Avanzada Espinós Turró, does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have previously visited cirugiaendoluminal.com and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do it again.
As a user of cirugiaendoluminal.com I inform you that I am collecting information for this remarketing function at cirugiaendoluminal.com.
The information we collect through this feature is collected by Google Adword cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
• Google Adword
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects data from web traffic related to the pages in which they are installed.
Adwords is a Google platform aimed at ADVERTISERS who want to advertise on GOOGLE. In cirugiaendoluminal.com we use Google Adwords, Google’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and advertisements to display on other websites. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
• Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
• Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
• What they buy online and through other channels
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
• Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, cirugiaendoluminal.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help cirugiaendoluminal.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of cirugiaendoluminal.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: CDmon, residing in UE. More information at: https://www.cdmon.com/es (CDmon). CDmon treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L.
Zendesk: Zendesk, Inc. Based in the US. More information https://www.zendesk.com. Zendesk, Inc. Treats the data with the purpose of giving support through a chat to Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L.
When surfing on cirugiaendoluminal.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
• Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
In cirugiaendoluminal.com we are committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Cirugiaendoluminal.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L. will ensure that anyone authorized by the Espinós Turró Advanced Endoscopy Institute to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers) will be subject to the appropriate confidentiality obligation (whether it be a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization of the Espinós Turró Advanced Endoscopy Institute, it shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to cirugiaendoluminal.com, exonerating Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L. (Institute of Advanced Endoscopy Espinós Turró), of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L. (Institute of Advanced Endoscopy Espinós Turró) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Servicios Integrales Endoscopia, S.L. will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation to its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, cirugiaendoluminal.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, cirugiaendoluminal.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 07-13-2018.